Thursday, October 29, 2009

Coloring in the birds

The ideas has been steady flowing since I have received the box. Artful Chica and I knew we wanted to incorporate the lyrics into the box so I decided to embroider them onto fabric. The first step was to find the lyrics, then find a font. After those 2 tasks were done I set to work at embroidering.

Originally I wanted to do all the letters but after the first line it was not looking nice. Instead I just highlighted each letter with some color.


Then of course I had to add 3 birds. For the color of this first bird I thought of my husband.

The second bird is done and was colored in with colors that remind me of my daughter. The third and biggest bird is the Momma bird and I am using colors that reflect me. More photos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment